Find the Right School
Call for Assistance!

Top Master’s Degrees in Nutrition and Dietetics Online

Completing a master’s-level dietician degree online or through a traditional on-campus program prepares you for advancement into top positions in the nutrition and dietetics field. Some master’s in nutrition and dietetics programs develop concentration in a specialty, such as cardiovascular, diabetic or pediatric dietetics. Others are designed to lead you into management positions, and still others into research assistantships. Though specifics vary from program to program, your master’s degree in nutrition and dietetics should take about two years of full-time post-baccalaureate study to complete.

The schools listed below offer top nutrition and dietetics master's degrees, simply click the "request info" button next to the school of your choice to receive information about specific programs.

Show   per page

Capella University

Sacred Heart University

St. Francis University

Queens University of Charlotte

Antioch University

Widener University

University of Southern California

Southern New Hampshire University

Adelphi University

University of Cincinnati

Maryville University

Grand Canyon University

Creighton University

Lubbock Christian University

Saint Joseph’s University

Kaplan University

Western Governors University

Georgetown University School of Nursing

University of Phoenix

Northcentral University

University of South Florida

Valparaiso University

Jacksonville University Online

Florida Tech University Online

Earn Your Master's in Nutrition and Dietetics Online

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects employment for dieticians and nutritionists to grow by 9% through 2018, which is about as fast as average for all occupations. Holding a master’s degree in nutrition and dietetics opens up top positions in the field to you – jobs in management, specialty care and research can all be within reach. Continued advancement usually just requires more experience, unless you want to direct research or teach at the university level, both of which require a doctorate.