Jacksonville University – Traditional, Accredited, and Named
“One of the Best”
With over 75 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding learning institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges. Access quality from our Jacksonville, Florida, campus no matter where you live.
JU is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The School of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Tradition. Academic Excellence. Online Convenience.
Build Your Nursing Career with an RN to BSN or MSN Degree Online
You have accomplished great things with your nursing career but does your next career move require a more advanced degree? Earning your next nursing degree from Jacksonville University’s School of Nursing may open up more career opportunities for you. The CCNE-accredited RN to BSN and MSN online degree programs are available to U.S. licensed RN’s worldwide. Let the power of the Internet help you access quality academics, 100% online classroom, on your schedule.
What BSN Nursing Students Experience
Jacksonville University’s 120 credit online RN to BSN program is for associate or diploma trained RN's.
- Engaging video lectures, on-screen notes, email and discussion boards
- Accelerated 8 week sessions with 6 start times each year
- No campus visits as the practice project is completed in your hometown
- Add your Associate's or diploma transfer credits to your 30 licensure credits to get you closer to graduation
MSN Degrees in Leadership in Healthcare Systems or Clinical Nurse Educator
If your career is leading you to teach in a healthcare facility or academic institution or you need management skills to lead a clinical department, Jacksonville University's School of Nursing can help you achieve your goals.
- Interactive discussion boards and email enhance discussions and make submitting assignments easy
- 8 week sessions with 6 start times each year
- 30 credit (Leadership) and 33 credit (Educator) degree programs
- No campus visits as practicum is completed in your hometown
- Competitive tuition
Financial Aid Is Available!
Understanding how to pay for your BSN or MSN degree does not have to be complex or confusing. Your first step in seeing how much Federal financial aid you are eligible for is by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Your program representative will guide you on how to submit your FAFSA. The FAFSA is the tool that will hopefully open doors to federal loans and other programs such as grants and scholarships.
Tuition and Fees
There’s no need to worry about hidden fees or extra out-of-pocket expenses while pursuing a degree with JU. Check out this simple price breakdown:
- RN to BSN tuition is $447 per credit hour
- MSN tuition is $630 per credit hour
- The application fee is $35
- Books and materials are extra. You may wish to budget at least $200 per course.
- Tuition may be tax deductible, please consult your tax advisor.