About Western New England College
With more than 40,000 alumni worldwide, Western New England University is renowned for the individualized attention we provide to our students. The College was founded in 1919 and is home to 26 colleges and universities, including our online study in the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction. This highly regarded program takes advantage of all that online learning has to offer to give students a rewarding and positive education experience, with the flexibility and convenience of accessing courses 24/7 from any Internet connection.
Through the online Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instruction, Western New England College can help you to achieve your professional goals and enjoy your educational journey along the way. The program is ideal for individuals with a bachelor’s degree who are looking to further their teaching career, increase their earning potential, and enhance job satisfaction.
- Ranked among the top tier in the North region’s “Best Universities Master’s” category in the 2010 edition of U.S. News & World Report America’s Best Colleges
- Personal – small classes and individual attention
- Accelerated – complete your degree in just 16 months
- Flexible – start during any one of our four 11-week terms
- Convenient – two courses offered per term
- Accessible – direct connection to research databases through our outstanding D’Amour Library
The program offers a common core of study with concentrations in Elementary or Secondary education.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. In order to be considered for financial aid, a student must have the final approval into a degree program and be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per term. To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Western New England College’s school code is 002226. Western New England College also offers convenient payment options and an employer reimbursement extension plan.