For more than 120 years, Stevens-Henager College® has worked to train generations of graduates for new careers. Our experienced, student-oriented staff is prepared to assist students throughout all phases of their education experience. Academic majors are designed specifically to help graduates meet the changing trends and requirements of the business, technology, and medical employment markets.
Stevens-Henager College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Online programs are offered by Stevens-Henager College Salt Lake City/Murray.
Our programs are specifically developed for independent online study by educational experts, instructional designers, and technology professionals. What makes SHC’s curriculum stand out is our course materials, designed by our course experts, that help students develop the real-world knowledge and skills they need to apply on the job.
Each student’s online education includes:
- Textbooks and study materials that are developed by experts and made available online.
- 24/7 service and assistance online or by phone.
- Help when you need it: Our experienced staff members are available to guide you through all phases of your program.
- An online education that is considered comparable to or even better than an on-campus program.*
- A convenient and practical solution for your educational needs which doesn’t take time away from your current job and your family or social commitments.
* A study commissioned by the U.S. Department of Education showed that in most cases, online learning actually produces significantly better outcomes than classroom-based learning, and that students who took all or part of their classes online performed better than students in traditional classrooms. See http://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/eval/tech/evidence-based-practices/finalreport.pdf.
AAS in Bus Mgmt and Acct with Property Mgmt Emp.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify