Tradition. Academic Excellence. Online Convenience.
New England College offers you a superior learning experience for your undergraduate degree program – 100% online. Earn the same degree as on-campus students, and be part of the historic academic tradition of excellence. Gain the skills you need to compete in today’s job market from a regionally accredited college, established in 1946. Finish your degree faster with 7-week academic sessions offered 7 times each year.
Flexibility and Convenience
At NEC, you’ll be immersed in a multimedia environment that lets you study at your convenience, around your busy schedule.
- Access classes anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
- Professor-led streaming video lectures.*
- No campus attendance required.
- Accelerated seven-week sessions, offered seven times per year.
New England College is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc. (NEASC). That means you can be confident the college has been evaluated and judged to consistently meet quality standards. Employers recognize a degree from a regionally accredited institution, and you’ll gain the in-demand skills you need.
*Video lectures are not available in the BS in Healthcare Administration program.
Earn Your Undergraduate Degree – 100% Online
- Liberal Studies - Through courses in humanities, social sciences and more, you’ll learn to confidently adapt to change and become a better communicator, team player and problem solver.
Business Administration - Discover how companies are organized, owned and operated so you can positively contribute to their success. Develop and refine leadership and management skills in one of the optional bachelor’s level concentrations:
- Accounting – Gain the expertise to manage financial matters.
- Computer Science – Master technological and managerial skills.
- Management - Learn to motivate and lead a workforce.
- Marketing - Drive superior results through marketing efforts.
- Accounting - Cultivate your professional, analytical and critical thinking skills for a multitude of careers, from tax examiner to actuary to budget analyst.
- Criminal Justice - Apply psychological principles to criminal behavior and victimology.
Psychology - Challenge yourself to understand how questions about human functioning are answered through investigation and hypothesis testing. Enhance your career in one of the optional bachelor’s-level concentrations:
- Clinical Psychology - Expand your knowledge base with additional focus into the study of applied psychology.
- Criminal Justice - Apply psychological principles to criminal behavior and victimology..
- Developmental Psychology - Explore human developmental processes from a psychological perspective.
- Healthcare Administration - Gain skills needed to understand current organizational theory and recognize health issues and their impact on healthcare leaders.
Experience a Liberal Arts Tradition
Building upon a strong liberal arts foundation, NEC challenges students to reach their full potential and provides them with a basis in the liberal arts and sciences that gives their education depth and breadth. NEC students benefit from working relationships with professors and from the kind of individual attention that makes their education more fulfilling.
Gain New Skills for a Competitive Job Market
NEC students learn the advanced and transferrable skills that employers look for in candidates, including leadership, communication, teamwork, problem solving and data analysis.
There are a variety of financial assistance options in the form of grants, loans, and employment that are available to U.S. students pursuing undergraduate degrees. If you are a resident of the United States and want to apply for financial aid, please complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which can be obtained from the FAFSA website. Financial aid eligibility is renewed each year, and revisions or adjustments are made to ensure that aid eligibility is proportionate with each family’s financial circumstances.
Our knowledgeable and experienced financial aid staff will work with you to identify financial aid opportunities, clarify requirements, help with the paperwork, and make sure you get the maximum assistance for which you qualify. In fact, 9 out 10 New England College students who apply, qualify for some type of aid. Based on an internal survey for the 2011-2012 academic year by our Student Financial Services office, we found that over 91% of students receive institutional or federal aid.