For more than 40 years, Walden University, an accredited institution, has helped working professionals reach their educational goals. Walden degree and certificate programs are designed to help students explore current market trends, gain relevant skills that can be applied immediately in the real world, and create positive social change in their lives and communities.
Students are taught by faculty members who are both scholars and practitioners, bringing academic perspective and practical experience into the online classroom.
Why Choose Walden?
• Options: Walden currently offers more than 80 degree programs, more than 370 specializations and concentrations, and more than 50 certificate programs, so you can find the program or area of study you need.
• Peer network: In the Walden community, which is made up of more than 127,600 students and alumni, you have a network of peers who can support you on your journey.
• Many perspectives: Walden’s diverse student body comes from all 50 U.S. states and more than 150 countries.
• Expert faculty: Walden’s more than 3,000 faculty members are experts in their fields who bring real-world experience to their courses.
• Student satisfaction: 91% of Walden graduates who responded to a 2013 Walden survey indicated being very satisfied or satisfied with their alma mater.*
*Source: www.WaldenU.edu/DATA, 2012–2013
For more than 40 years, Walden University has supported working professionals in achieving their academic goals and impacting their professions and their communities. Today, more than 47,800 students from all 50 states and more than 150 countries are pursuing their bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees online at Walden.
Walden offers more than 80 degree programs with more than 370 specializations and concentrations. Choose from these areas of study:
• Health sciences
• Human services
• Social work
• Public health
• Public administration
• Information technology
An accredited institution, Walden offers advanced degrees that meet high academic standards. Courses are taught by faculty members who are both scholars and practitioners, bringing academic perspective and practical experience into the online classroom. Students connect with a community of faculty and peers around the world. Walden degree and certificate programs are designed to help students explore current market trends, gain relevant skills that can be applied immediately in the real world, and create positive social change in their lives and communities.
“I found Walden’s online learning platform to be top-notch—especially access to other students, my lecturers, and advisors, along with the phenomenally stocked online library and support. It made seeking advice and support very easy.”
Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.) Graduate
“I chose to pursue my M.B.A. at Walden University for the distinguished reputation of its online programs. After careful research, I have found that this program suits my objectives uniquely and broadens my exposure to real-world situations.”
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Graduate
“Walden has helped me to be a better teacher overall. Through rigorous course requirements, I learned how to use my time more efficiently; how to communicate more effectively with colleagues (thanks to the online environment of the program); and I have gained the knowledge, skills, and resources I need to better educate my students.”
Valerie A. May
M.S. in Education (M.S.Ed.)Graduate