Vermont Law School is committed to making a significant impact on the community and the world. Our goal is to produce graduates who steward our natural systems and work at the intersection of law, politics, science, economics, and ethics. From students, faculty, and staff to alumni, the character of this community is engaged collaborative, motivated, ethical, intelligent, caring, sophisticated, and inclusive.
Vermont Law School
Vermont Law School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Vermont Law School’s JD program is fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA). The ABA does not accredit other programs within the institution.
Ranked #1 by U.S. News & World Report 15 times since 1991.
- Join a One of a Kind Program – Focus on understanding the complexities of environmental law and policymaking, and the legal regime that guides our environmental advocacy
- Learn from the Best – Interact with and learn from our stellar faculty of the world’s leading environmental advocates, legal scholars, and practitioners
- Graduate From a Highly Respected Law School – Enroll in the country’s most prestigious environmental law program with the broadest and deepest curriculum in the nation
- Become a Voice of Influence – Prepare yourself to assume key environmental leadership roles in public, nonprofit and private sector organizations
- Online Master of Environmental Law and Policy (MELP)
- Online LLM in Environmental Law