Welcome to Utica College Online
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of Central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited*, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university -- such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty -- with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
In addition to its full complement of traditional ground campus programs, the college offers online Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in a variety of fields, including Economic Crime and Fraud Management, Cybersecurity, and Health Care.
All courses are taught by highly experienced, credentialed faculty whose accomplishments are renowned throughout their respective industries. Utica College offers a broad range of opportunities to grow personally and intellectually, helping you to build a strong foundation for success in your professional life.
The Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (215) 662-5606, accredits Utica College.
RN-BS Nursing program is also accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and will continue to be members of the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc.
Cybersecurity, Economic Crime & Fraud Prevention
- BS in Cybersecurity – with two specializations:
- Cybercrime Investigation & Forensics
- Information Assurance
- MS in Cybersecurity – with three specializations:
- Computer Forensics
- Cyber Operations
- MBA in Fraud Management one of the few programs in the nation that combines fraud management with business, giving you a highly marketable degree.
- MS in Economic Crime Management – combines the areas of management, technology, and analytical skills with a knowledge and understanding of economic crime from a global perspective.
- MS in Health Care Administration
To ensure a high level of discussion and interaction, applicants are required to have two years of experience in the health care field. The program offers three areas of emphasis that align with administrative needs in the health care industry today: Acute Care, Service Organizations and Nursing Home Administration.
- RN to BS in Nursing (RN-BSN) - Our RN-BSN graduates consistently refer more than one-third of our students – they know where to go to gain nursing leadership , critical thinking skills and a solid foundation for advanced practice roles. This online program is flexible and convenient, and requires no on-campus residencies. Gain the most relevant knowledge and skills required of today’s nurses.
There is a Financial Aid program to suit almost every need. We’re here to make this process easy to understand and as stress free as possible for you.
We want to see you realize your educational goals. Our friendly, knowledgeable counselors will guide you through the financial aid application process, step by step. We are dedicated to helping you receive the aid that you deserve, so that your UC experience will be as affordable as possible.
Utica College partners with many organizations to offer tuition discounts and other benefits to employees who enroll in our online programs. Contact us now to see if your organization is on the list.
For the fourth consecutive year, Utica College has been named one of America’s Top Military Friendly Schools for 2014 by MilitaryFriendlySchools.com. The college has also been named a Top Military-Friendly College by Military Advanced Education three years in a row.
Utica College has been designated a Yellow Ribbon Participant, in recognition of the college’s participation with the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 and its willingness to work the vets for academic and financial flexibility.
Utica College offers a 10% tuition discount for military spouses enrolled in our online programs. Utica College has been named a military-friendly school by GI Jobs Magazine in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013! Utica College has also been named a Top Military-Friendly College by Military Advanced Education for the 3rd straight year!