Welcome to Utica College Online
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of Central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited*, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university -- such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty -- with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
In addition to its full complement of traditional ground campus programs, the College offers online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields, including Economic Crime and Fraud Management, Cybersecurity, and Health Care.
All courses are taught by highly experienced, credentialed faculty whose accomplishments are renowned throughout their respective industries. Utica College offers a broad range of opportunities to grow personally and intellectually, helping you to build a strong foundation for success in your professional life.
The Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (215) 662-5606, accredits Utica College.
RN-BS Nursing program is also accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and will continue to be members of the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc.
Economic Crime & Fraud Prevention
- BS in Cybersecurity – With this program, you will have the knowledge to be on the front lines in the fight to keep data safe and secure. Two specializations: Cybercrime Investigations & Forensics or Information Assurance.
- MBA in Fraud Management This is one of the few programs in the nation that combines fraud management with business, giving you a highly marketable degree.
- MS in Cybersecurity – Intelligence – Designed for professionals interested in cyber intelligence and counterintelligence, cyber counterterrorism, and cyber countersabotage. The curriculum covers analysis of global and national cybersecurity policies, the study and protection of critical infrastructures, as well as operations involving cyber threats and defense.
- MS in Cybersecurity — Computer Forensics – Designed for students interested in collecting and preparing evidence of computer crimes such as fraud, child pornography, and cyber espionage. The curriculum emphasizes a comprehensive understanding of the forensic tools and techniques used to investigate and analyze network-related incidents and preserve digital evidence.
- MS in Economic Crime Management – This program combines the areas of management, technology, and analytical skills with a knowledge and understanding of economic crime from a global perspective.
- MS in Health Care Administration
- Acute Care: Study financial management, the effective implementation of IT systems, and leadership principles for administrators of hospitals and other acute care facilities.
- Service Organizations: Coursework explores theories of organizational development and organizational leadership and their applications to government, corporate, insurance, and research organizations in the health care field.
- Nursing Home Administration: Focuses on effective practices related to the management of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities, as well as the tools and principles of financial management.
- Post Professional Doctor in Physical Therapy – Licensed physical therapists now have the opportunity to earn a post-professional Doctor of Physical Therapy degree at Utica College through our innovative online program.
- RN to BSN - Graduates of our online RN- BS Nursing program have the added preparation to assume roles that demand excellent critical-thinking, decision-making, communication, and leadership skills.
To ensure a high level of discussion and interaction, applicants to the online Master of Science in Health Care Administration online program are required to have two years of experience in the health care field.
The program offers three areas of emphasis that align with administrative needs in the health care industry today:
There is a Financial Aid program to suit almost every need. We’re here to make this process easy to understand and as stress free as possible for you.