A World Class University Designed for You
Founded in 1947, University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is one of 11 accredited, degree-granting institutions in the University System of Maryland (USM).
Offering a broad range of cutting-edge classes, UMUC has earned a worldwide reputation for excellence as a comprehensive virtual university and for focusing on the unique educational and professional development needs of adult students.
The school’s variety of learning formats afford maximum convenience to busy adult students who must balance the demands of full-time jobs, family, and community responsibilities.
Working adults, military personnel, and other students around the globe are achieving their academic goals through UMUC’s innovative educational options, including online instruction, accelerated academic programs, and classroom-based courses taught during the daytime, evenings, and weekends.
- BA in Communication Studies
- BA in English
- BA in History
- BA in Humanities
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Computer and Information Science
- BS in Computer Information Technology
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Computer Studies
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Cybersecurity
- BS in Emergency Mgmt.
- BS in Environmental Mgmt.
- BS in Finance
- BS in Fire Science
- BS in Gerontology
- BS in Global Business & Public Policy
- BS in Homeland Security
- BS in Human Resource Mgmt.
- BS in Information Systems Mgmt.
- BS in Investigative Forensics
- BS in Legal Studies
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Mgmt. Studies
- BS in Political Science
- BS in Psychology
- BS in Social Science
- Executive MBA
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Distance Education
- MDE – Distance Education Policy & Mgmt.
- Master of Education
- Master of Education – Instructional Technology
- Master of International Mgmt – Intl Financial Mgmt.
- Master of International Management
- MDE – Distance Education Teaching and Training
- MDE – Distance Education Technology
- MS in Accounting and Financial Mgmt
- MS in Accounting and Info Technology
- MS in Biotechnology Studies
- MS in Criminal Justice Management
- MS in Cybersecurity
- MS in Cybersecurity Policy
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Financial Mgmt & Info Systems
- MS in Health Administration Informatics
- MS in Health Care Administration
- MS in Information Technology
- MS in Info. Technology – E-Business
- MS in Info. Technology – Homeland Security Mgmt.
- MS in Info. Technology – Information Assurance
- MS in Management
- MS in Mgmt. – Accounting
- MS in Mgmt. – Criminal Justice Management
- MS in Mgmt. – Financial Management
- MS in Mgmt. – Health Care Administration
- MS in Mgmt. – Homeland Security Management
- MS in Management – Human Resource Management
- MS in Technology Management
- MS in Technology Mgmt.: Distance Edu. & Tech.
- MS in Technology Mgmt.: E-Business
- MS in Technology Mgmt.: Homeland Security Mgmt.
- TED – Reading Courses in Elem. & Secondary Edu.
- Doctor of Management
- Doctorate Community College Policy & Administration
UMUC is committed to providing you with a quality education that fits your budget. We offer many financial programs to assist you, as well as advisors to help you through the process.
A convenient monthly payment plan with 0% interest, scholarships, and other opportunities are available. With so many great options, there’s no reason you can’t make your educational goals a reality.