Trasform Yourself, Transform Your World
Since 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology has been committed to delivering only the finest cutting-edge, classroom-based theoretical and applied knowledge. As the nation's oldest, largest, and premier nonprofit graduate school dedicated exclusively to psychology and related behavioral sciences, The Chicago School has helped thousands of students enhance their expertise and advance their careers through the online-blended programs taught by leading industry experts who put psychology principles into practice every day.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
The Chicago School is an active member of the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology, which has recognized the school for its distinguished service and outstanding contributions to cultural diversity, and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges* and the Higher Learning Commission**
*1533 Airport Boulevard, Suite 200, Burlingame, California 94010-2009
*The Chicago School is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.ncahlc.org).
M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
Be the Solution.
A situation can turn critical at any moment. Be prepared to resolve it with your online M.A. in Forensic Psychology degree* from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. The knowledge and skills gained through this advanced credential can be the determining factor in cases of crime prevention, trial consultation, substance abuse, case management and more. In as little as 20 months, you’ll learn the skills you need to take control of a variety of situations and guide them to a peaceful resolution.
Through this program you’ll learn the skills needed to:
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationships with clients, peers, supervisors, faculty, and other professionals.
- Evaluate various dimensions of the human experience, outcomes of interventions, and psycholegal issues.
- Understand research methods in the social and behavioral sciences, the benefits and limitations of research, and the scientific and professional literature relevant to the field of forensic psychology.
- Respect individual and group differences as well as practice with cultural competence.
- Organize professional activities by ethical and professional codes, standards, and guidelines; statutes, rules, and regulations; and relevant case law.
- Guide interventions by providing education and promoting optimal mental health and well-being.
*This program does not lead to licensure.
A Comprehensive Program, Entirely Online
The Chicago School is a nonprofit accredited graduate institution that maintains exceptional academic standards for its students, faculty and staff. With The Chicago School’s online Master’s in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track program students will benefit from instruction by experts in their fields, who deliver the same rigorous, world-class education for which The Chicago School is renowned.
MA in Industrial & Organizational Psychology: Applied Research Project Track
In a time when business is swayed by one trend or another, one thing remains fixed: employees are an organization's most valuable assets. For this reason, more and more organizations are looking for highly qualified industrial and organizational psychology practitioners to help them increase employee effectiveness and promote success throughout their enterprises.
With an M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, you'll learn to apply psychology principles to your workplace in order to effect meaningful organizational change. Designed with today's working professionals in mind, the school's M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology program offers you:
Industrial/Organizational Psychology Generalist Certificate
- A master's degree in as little as 22 months
- An applied curriculum based on cutting-edge I/O theory and knowledge that prepares you to face challenges from day one
- The opportunity to choose from an array of electives to tailor your studies to your personal interests and professional goals
- Flexible schedules with courses offered in convenient seven-week sessions and a week-long break between each one
- A renowned practitioner faculty, composed of experts in their field
- A personal advisor/mentor who will work with you from day one
- Classroom support from caring staff on our 24/7 helpline
Increased opportunity for success is just one of the many benefits you’ll enjoy by enrolling in the online-blended I/O Psychology Certificate offered by The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Designed for working professionals like you who are eager to further their careers, The Chicago School’s accelerated I/O certificate program gives you the opportunity to increase your marketable expertise in applying psychology principles to the workplace to improve organizational performance and employee effectiveness, all while allowing you to maintain your work/life balance.
Best of all, the flexible nature of the curriculum allows you to design a customized course of study that fits your own interests and professional goals. You will take one required course, IO 510 Organizational Behavior, and choose two electives from a diverse array of options, including courses on training theory, performance evaluation, team dynamics, consumer motivation, and more. Your certificate can have applications in health care, human resources, management, retail, and many other industries and fields.
Open to applicants with a bachelor’s degree, the online-blended I/O Generalist Certificate offered by The Chicago School consists of three seven-week online learning sessions, with a week-long break between them.