Rochester Institute of Technology – Saunders College
A highly accredited University, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a leader in professional and career-oriented education. Within this leading institution, The Saunders College of Business is a catalyst for producing critical thinkers and team-based leaders. Worldwide, more than 1,700 top executives got their start at the Saunders College of Business.
The Online Executive MBA Program
In today’s competitive marketplace it’s more important than ever to make sure your credentials are up to par, if not ahead of the competition. Earning your Executive MBA can help set you apart. Earn your online Executive MBA from RIT and join the ranks of highly sought after and successful business leaders.
- Accelerated – earn your degree in just 15 months and with no GMAT requirement
- Personalized – receive 1:1 coaching in Leadership and Business Writing and enjoy small class sizes of 15-20 students
- Prestigious – be confident in knowing your degree is from a highly accredited and respected school
- Relevant – solve real-world business problems using the latest strategies, tactics and technology
Accreditations and Recognition
- Accredited by the AACSB.
- Ranked ninth by U.S. News and World Report in the “Best Universities Master’s (North region)” category.
- Ranked among the nation’s top business schools by The Princeton Review.
Rochester Institute of Technology is committed to making higher education as affordable as possible. We understand that you have questions and we are more than happy to help answer them. Many organizations also offer tuition assistance to employees and even cover 100 percent of tuition costs in some cases. Programs and policies vary among employers. Consult your human resources office to learn more about tuition assistance at your organization.
Determinations for aid are based on financial need, merit and fund availability. Our admissions department can assist you in exploring alternative financing options. For more information, please fill out the student inquiry form.