Regis University is a non-profit, regionally accredited, 130-year-old Jesuit university in Colorado. One of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, we have been nationally recognized as a leader in higher education for adult learners and a pioneer in online learning.
Founded in 1877, Regis has a long history of educating students in the Jesuit tradition. We’re committed to helping you discover your professional potential through our career-oriented programs, whether you want to maximize your earning power, get a coveted promotion, or move into a new career. We have been nationally recognized as a leader in higher education for adult learners and a pioneer in online learning. US News & World Report has ranked listed us as a ‘Top University in the West’ for the past 18 years.
Our main campus is in Denver, CO, but we have other campuses in:
- Denver Tech Center, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Broomfield, CO
- Loveland, CO
- Thornton, CO
5 and 8-week courses with 6 terms per year.
Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association Commission
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Top University in the West for 18 consecutive years
- Honored by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) with a national award of excellence in innovation and service to adult learners
- Presented with the Peter F. Drucker Foundation Award for Innovative Programs
- School of Computer and Information Sciences received a five year (2007–2012) certification from the National Security Agency's National Center of Excellence in Information Assurance
- Ranked 9th out of 422 institutions for the number of master’s degrees awarded in Computer Science
- Ranked 5th on Super Scholar for our Criminology programs.
Master of Science in Criminology - Understanding, predicting, and preventing crime is the goal of our graduate-level study of criminology. The curriculum of the master’s program explores the societal, political, and cultural factors that can cause or contribute to crime, as well as topics related to leadership and ethics, crime policy and prevention, and decision-making.
Master of Science in Information Assurance – Cyber Security or Policy Management - Information Assurance, which includes cyber security, is the proactive process of designing and implementing systems to protect information from internal and external threats. Regis University's Master of Science in Information Assurance degree will ensure that you have the tools and skills to do so — even as technology continues to change and advance.
Regis University is designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency. The curriculum is modeled on the curricula guidelines and recommendations provided by:
- The Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) 4000 training standards
- (ISC)2 Ten Domains of Knowledge
For more than 40 years, Regis University has been a leader in undergraduate and graduate education for the men and women who defend our nation. Whether on active duty or as a military veteran, members of the armed forces have access to a wealth of resources and specific military benefits at Regis University. All active military personnel and their spouses receive a preferred tuition rate for bachelor’s degree programs at Regis University.
- 10% off master’s programs at Regis University for active-duty personnel and their spouses.
- Yellow Ribbon Benefits available to eligible veterans and family members.
- Service members may earn their degrees faster by receiving credit for military training.
- Flexible time-off policies can accommodate deployments and temporary duty.