Regis University is a non-profit, regionally accredited, 130-year-old Jesuit university in Colorado. We have been nationally recognized as a leader in higher education for adult learners and a pioneer in online learning.
Founded in 1877, Regis has a long history of educating students in the Jesuit tradition. We’re committed to helping you discover your professional potential through our career-oriented programs, whether you want to maximize your earning power, get a coveted promotion, or move into a new career. We have been nationally recognized as a leader in higher education for adult learners and a pioneer in online learning. U.S. News & World Report has ranked listed us as a ‘Top University in the West’ for the past 19 years.
Denver - other campus locations include:
- Denver Tech Center, CO
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Broomfield, CO
- Loveland, CO
- Thornton, CO
8-week courses with 6 terms per year.
Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association Commission
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Top University in the West for 19 consecutive years
- Honored by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) with a national award of excellence in innovation and service to adult learners
- Presented with the Peter F. Drucker Foundation Award for Innovative Programs
- The School of Computer and Information Sciences has been designated as a National Center of Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHA)
- Regis is consistently ranked amongst the top 10% producing institutions of bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Computer Science
MS in Criminology
Regis University’s MS in Criminology will prepare you for leadership roles in fields such as homeland security, law enforcement (local, state and federal), private security, human behavior, intelligence gathering and analysis, insurance investigation and education. This online and on-campus degree is an advanced critical analysis and exploration of criminal behavior, its causes, and its patterns. It is designed to teach you to understand, predict and prevent crime of all kinds, from terrorism to white-collar fraud.
MS in Information Assurance
Our Master's degree in Information Assurance will give you the skill set to proactively design and implement systems and policies to keep data safe from attacks and misuse - even as technology continues to change and advance. Regis is designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the NSA, and the curriculum is modeled on guidelines and recommendations provided by CNSS, (ISC)2, ISACA and NIST.
This customizable degree has two optional specializations and certificates designed to meet your professional goals:
- Cyber Security Specialization
- Policy Management Specialization
For more than 40 years, Regis University has been a leader in undergraduate and graduate education for the men and women who defend our nation. Whether on active duty or as a military veteran, members of the armed forces have access to a wealth of resources and specific military benefits at Regis University.
- 10% off master’s programs at Regis University for active-duty military members.
- Yellow Ribbon Benefits available to eligible veterans and family members.
- Service members may earn their degrees faster by receiving credit for military training.
- Flexible time-off policies can accommodate deployments and temporary duty.