University of Notre Dame Online
The University of Notre Dame’s dynamic instructor–led certificate programs are focused on the most in–demand business disciplines and features the same acclaimed professors who teach on the Notre Dame campus. Earn a 100% online certificate from Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business in Negotiation, Leadership Management, Business Administration or Transformational Nonprofit Leadership or Nonprofit Fund Development and take your success to the next level.
University of Notre Dame
Courses start at the beginning of every month.
The University of Notre Dame has received a full, 10-year accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (NCA).
The Mendoza College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. (AACSB International is the primary accrediting association for American schools of business.)
University of Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business is ranked #1 by Bloomberg Businessweek for "The Best Undergraduate Business Schools".
The University of Notre Dame is consistently ranked in the Top 20 'Best Colleges in the United States' by U.S. News & World Report.
Since 2004 Notre Dame faculty members have won 29 fellowships from the National Endowment for the Humanities, more than any other university in the nation.
Online Faculty Support:
Virtual office hours, email and Internet message boards deliver extended interaction with program faculty and classmates, ensuring an engaging and rewarding educational experience. In fact, many students find they are learning, participating and enjoying themselves more in this online program than they ever did in a traditional classroom.
Your Program Representative:
To help you achieve your goals, you will be assigned a dedicated program representative. Your representative will help you register for courses and assist you in ordering books and materials. You will develop a close working relationship with your representative and are encouraged to take advantage of the full range of services he or she can provide.
IT Support and Customer Service:
There are several ways to get assistance if you have questions or need technical support. Choose the option that’s most convenient for you – phone, email or live chat.
Courses facilitated 100% online
- Professional Certificate in Management
- Executive Certificate in Leadership
- Executive Certificate in Business Administration
- Executive Certificate in Negotiations
- Executive Certificate in Transformational Nonprofit Leadership
- Executive Certificate in Nonprofit Fund Development
- Advanced Specialized Certificate in Intercultural Management
- Foundations of Management
- Critical Management Skills
- Emerging Managers & Coaches
- Legal Issues in the Workplace
- Managing for Results
- Managing Conflict & Change in the Workplace
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership Challenges
- Strategic Leadership
- Principles of Business
- Disciplines of Business
- Applied Business Strategies
- Negotiations Essentials
- Advanced Negotiations
- Strategies for Conflict Management
- Advanced Intercultural Management
- Principles of Leading Transformational Nonprofits
- Leading Nonprofit Boards
- Fundraising and Grant Strategies
- Effective Nonprofit Grant Writing
- Effective Nonprofit Fundraising Strategies