Lewis University offers online master’s degrees that are customizable and highly marketable. You can design a curriculum to fit your individual goals and gain practical knowledge and skills that are immediately applicable to move your career forward.
Founded in 1932, Lewis is guided by its Catholic and Lasallian heritage, inspiring leadership and empowering professionals to serve the global good. It’s no surprise that a remarkable number of Lewis graduates are now in leadership positions in a wide range of careers.Why Lewis University
- Lewis is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university committed to student success
- With small class sizes, you get more individualized attention from supportive faculty who are experts in their fields
- Lewis is a small school with a big impact, producing a community of graduates who lead the world in protecting human rights and advancing social justice
- Lewis has been named one of the “Best Midwestern Universities” by U.S. News & World Report for ten consecutive years
- You will have access to the same experienced faculty and customizable curriculum as our on-campus students
Earn your degree online at Lewis University
MS in Information Security
Protect enterprises, government agencies, and the military from threats to information systems. Demand is increasing for IS professionals. Concentrations include:
MA in Organizational Leadership
This leadership program combines knowledge from social sciences, communication and the humanities in the curriculum. Concentrations include:
- Executive Coaching
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Higher Education – Student Services
- Training and Development
- Organizational Management
MS in Criminal/Social Justice
Join the ranks of more than 40 alumni serving as police chiefs nationwide. This degree prepares you to be the newest addition in a community of leaders protecting and defending human rights and social justice at a higher level. Choose from two tracks:
- Homeland Security
- Custom Criminal/Social Justice
MEd in Curriculum and Instruction
This program will transform you into an expert educator who promotes social justice and engages a multicultural classroom. Three specializations are offered in:
- English as a Second Language
- Special Education
*These specializations are also available as 18-credit-hour, graduate certificate programs.*
Graduate into our Community of Leaders
Advance your career along with the remarkable number of Lewis alumni in leadership roles striving to advance freedom at home and abroad. Join them in strengthening the power of good.
Meet Lewis Alumnus Matt Kwiatkowski The U.S. fights off millions of cyber attacks each year. Lewis alumnus and MSIS instructor Matt Kwiatkowski is a leader in that effort. His team at Argonne National Laboratory designed a shared network early warning system, an achievement that won the 2009 U.S. D.O.E. Cyber Security Innovation and Technology Award and has countered untold cyber threats.
Meet Lewis Alumnus Tim McCarthy
Tim McCarthy was the Secret Service agent who was wounded when he put himself in the line of fire to protect President Ronald Reagan during an assassination attempt in 1981. He is a Lewis University alumnus and the current Chief of Police of Orland Park, IL.
You advance. The world gets better.