Lewis University offers online master’s degrees that are customizable and highly marketable. You can design a curriculum to fit your individual goals and gain practical knowledge and skills that are immediately applicable to move your career forward.
Founded in 1932, Lewis is guided by its Catholic and Lasallian heritage, inspiring leadership and empowering professionals to serve the global good. It’s no surprise that a remarkable number of Lewis graduates are now in leadership positions in a wide range of careers.Why Lewis University
- Lewis is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university committed to student success
- With small class sizes, you get more individualized attention from supportive faculty who are experts in their fields
- Lewis is a small school with a big impact, producing a community of graduates who lead the world in protecting human rights and advancing social justice
- Lewis has been named in the Top 25 "Best Midwestern Universities" by the 2015 U.S. News & World Report
- You will have access to the same experienced faculty and customizable curriculum as our on-campus students
Earn your degree online at Lewis University
MS in Information Security
The online M.S. in Information Security program gives you maximum return on your educational investment by delivering an interdisciplinary core of courses followed by two unique concentrations.
MA in Organizational Leadership
Lewis’ online M.A. in Organizational Leadership program offers five unique concentrations, so you’re able to customize your education in order to meet your professional aspirations and become an effective leader .
- Executive Coaching
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Higher Education – Student Services
- Training and Development
- Organizational Management
MS in Data Science
Gain real-world, applicable knowledge that will help ensure professionals master an understanding of the skills and theories behind identifying trends in large data sets by utilizing modern mathematical and computer science practices.
- Computer Scientist
Graduate into our Community of Leaders
Lewis empowers graduates to join the next generation of leaders whose strong work ethic and tenacity allows them to protect and defend human rights and social justice at a higher level.
Meet Lewis Alumnus Matt Kwiatkowski
The U.S. fights off millions of cyber attacks each year. Lewis alumnus and MSIS instructor Matt Kwiatkowski is a leader in that effort. His team at Argonne National Laboratory designed a shared network early warning system, an achievement that won the 2009 U.S. D.O.E. Cyber Security Innovation and Technology Award and has countered untold cyber threats.
Meet Lewis Alumnus Tim McCarthy
Tim McCarthy was the Secret Service agent who was wounded when he put himself in the line of fire to protect President Ronald Reagan during an assassination attempt in 1981. He is a Lewis University alumnus and the current Chief of Police of Orland Park, IL.
Achieve More. Together.