Founded in 1925 in Erie, Pennsylvania, Gannon University encourages the professional and personal growth of its students with a faculty and staff committed to excellence, a curriculum that fosters holistic education and a supportive and dynamic community. A comprehensive Catholic university, Gannon is an institute that offers support and opportunities to a diverse student body. With a history of tradition built on more than 80 years of preparing tomorrow's leaders, the university now offers online undergraduate and graduate degree programs to meet the needs of working, adult students with the desire to follow the path to continued career success. By offering selected programs online, we can take the Gannon experience beyond our physical borders.
Online courses are 8 weeks long with 6 starts per year
Gannon University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West, Philadelphia, PA 19104; (267) 284-5000;http://www.msche.org/).
RN-BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
The Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) an international accreditation body for business schools.
- In the 2014 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges”, Gannon University ranked 54th among the best regional universities in the north.
- For the eighth consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report also named Gannon in its list of “Great Schools at Great Prices” as a “Best Value School” in the North Region, ranking 11th on the list.
RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The RN to BSN degree can help position you for career growth, make you more attractive in a tight job market and is a requirement for many jobs. If you think you are too busy to earn your BSN, think again: Gannon University's online RN to BSN degree program is designed with busy working nurses like you in mind.
Depending on your work history, you may be able to complete portfolio courses to earn academic credit for your professional experience in lieu of a traditional course format. The flexible curriculum, which includes topics on contemporary health care issues, leadership and the role of the professional nurse today, allows you to tailor your studies to reflect your goals and interests.
Master of Business Administration
At Gannon, our online MBA program provides you an in-depth exposure to the key fundamentals of business, giving you practical tools you'll be able to apply immediately as well as throughout your career. The business world changes quickly, and the MBA degree program at Gannon evolves with it-just as it has in the over 40 years it has been in existence. Gannon's online MBA program emphasizes the knowledge of business, leadership skills, ethical concepts, and critical-thinking ability you need to adapt in a fast-moving, global, and increasingly competitive business environment. Choose from a general track, finance, marketing or human resource management.
- MBA - Marketing: Study a dynamic area of business with increasing importance to all types of organizations in both the public and private sector. You will learn to understand consumer behavior, identify and analyze target markets and develop effective marketing strategies and programs.
- MBA - Human Resource Management: Delve into employee relations and management theory to learn how to lead, develop and motivate the individuals that make up your organization’s workforce.
- MBA - Finance: Learn how to assess the investment worthiness of projects and securities to maximize investor wealth.