About Creighton University
Founded in 1878, Creighton University is a prestigious institution grounded in Jesuit values. Our approach to education includes a passion for learning and making a difference, resulting in graduates motivated to succeed and making a lasting impact in their fields. We bring the same challenging courses and expert faculty to our online degree programs. Creighton has been consistently ranked by US News & World Report as the #1 master’s degree granting university in the Midwest.
Master of Science in Health Care Ethics
The Master of Science in Health Care Ethics is an interdisciplinary degree offered entirely online through the Center for Health Policy and Ethics (CHPE) at Creighton University. This unique program is designed for students who desire a comprehensive understanding of the field of bioethics and who are seeking to make an impact in the areas of healthcare education, health policy and who are looking to expand their area of competency to include the impact of relevant historical, cultural, philosophical, political, economic and legal issues in health care practices and policies, and their impact on vulnerable populations. End-of-life care, the allocation of resources, and issues facing ethics committees are some of the many focuses addressed in this Master’s program.
Master of Public Health
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) from Creighton University will help you identify and meet the evolving health and wellness needs of diverse populations in your community and beyond. With emphasis on vulnerable, underserved and marginalized populations, the online MPH examines social inequities that impact health and well being. This gives students the tools they need to become positive agents for change as they pursue professional goals in service to those who may be at risk. Creighton’s MPH is a fully online program (no residency requirement), and it is built on a dynamic core curriculum based on the accreditation standards of the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH). In addition, students can customize their degree to match individual interests and career goals with one of the following concentrations:
- Health Policy and Ethics: Examine public health at a legislative, institutional and ethical level with a curriculum covering access to health care, bioethics and health care reform.
- Public Health Services Administration: Gain leadership knowledge in strategic planning, marketing and resource management for a variety of health settings.
Your education can be a concern. Creighton University offers several packages to suit the needs of almost everyone. We are dedicated to helping you get the maximum assistance for which you qualify.
Types of Available Aid:
- Military Funding: for all active service men and women and their spouse.
- Employer Tuition Assistance: Many companies provide reimbursement to employees pursing relevant and applicable education. Check with your HR or benefits department to learn more about what is available.
- Scholarship: Many private scholarship programs are available to students pursing higher education, who meet the standards and guidelines indicated by the granting association, company or individual. Begin your search online!
- Federal Grants/Loans