Informing Today – Transforming Tomorrow
For more than 125 years, Benedictine University, a top tier and nationally-recognized university located in the Chicago area, has been dedicated to lifelong learning for undergraduate and graduate students.
Benedictine University Online Learning Opportunities:
Benedictine University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral online degree programs in business, health care and education designed to fit the needs of busy adult professionals.
Earn Your Degree From a Top Accredited and Nationally Recognized University:
- Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- In 2013, Forbes magazine named Benedictine among "America's Top Colleges" for the third year in a row.
- In 2013, U.S. News & World Report ranked Benedictine University as one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in the nation.
You now have the chance to put yourself one step closer to graduating and reaching the next big step in your life.
Request information to find out how you can make your goal a reality.
Earn your degree ONLINE from Benedictine University
Choose from a variety of online degree programs including:
- Emergency Preparedness
Master of Business Administration with Concentrations in:
- Entrepreneurship & Managing Innovation
- Healthcare Administration
- Internet Marketing
- International Business
Management & Leadership
- Master of Science Management & Organizational Behavior
Master of Science in Nursing with Concentrations in:
- Nurse Educator
- Executive Leader
Master of Public Health with Concentrations in
- Health Education and Promotion
- Health Management and Policy
- Emergency Preparedness
Dual Degree Options:
- Master of Business Administration/ Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior
- Master of Business Administration/ Master of Public Health
- Master of Nursing/ Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Health/ Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior
Benedictine University’s financial aid program is designed to make a bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree affordable. Our experienced financial aid staff will work with you to clarify scholarship opportunities, help with required paperwork and make sure you get the maximum assistance for which you qualify.
To start the financial aid process, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can access the FAFSA online from the at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Students must register for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) with the U.S. Department of Education. Your PIN will serve as your electronic signature. You can apply for a PIN online at: http://www.pin.ed.gov
- Benedictine University's school code is: 001767.
New online graduates students are eligible for Benedictine’s Student Success Award which recognizes students for their hard work and dedication by offering up to $10,000, depending on the degree, to be used towards the last classes of the program. To qualify, students must enroll in the program during Benedictine’s current entry period, graduate in 2.5-3 years with a 3.0 GPA or higher, and remain in good standing with the University.
Request information to learn more about our tuition rates, financial aid and scholarship opportunities.