Baker College Online is one of the oldest and largest online educators in America. Recognized as a leader in online-learning and distinguished for our quality, value, and commitment to excellence, we have been preparing our students for successful careers through online delivery since the mid-1990’s—and on-ground at Baker College campuses throughout Michigan since 1911. Today, Baker Online offers over 40 degree-granting programs and serves over 25,000 students worldwide. Students can take full credit classes and pursue programs on the certificate, associate, bachelor, master’s, and doctoral degree level to advance their degrees, careers, and earning potential while continuing to meet their existing commitments to their community, work, and families. It is our fundamental goal to train our students for successful careers, effectively and affordably, in the shortest time possible.
You’ll do better with Baker Online—here’s why:
- Baker Online is regionally accredited.*
- As a non-profit institution we are able to offer much lower tuition rates than other online colleges.
- Geteducated.com ranks Baker Online as one of their 20 “Best Buys” nationwide.
- Most programs are available 100% online.
- Our “asynchronous” method of education means that what you do is neither time nor place dependent. This allows you to meet the requirements of the program 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our instructors are professionals with real-world experience in the fields that they teach.
With Baker College Online your skills will be enhanced, your experience enriched, and your opportunities expanded—all from the convenience of your computer.
*Baker College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association / 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504 / 800-621-7440
*Baker Center for Graduate Studies’ MBA program is also accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- MBA – Accounting
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – General Business
- MBA – Human Resource Mgmt
- MBA – Information Systems
- MBA – Leadership Studies
- MBA – Business Intelligence
- MBA – Marketing
- MS – Information Systems
- MS – Industrial/Organization Psychology
- MS – Business Intelligence
- BBA – Accounting
- BBA – Finance
- BBA – Human Resource Management
- BBA – Marketing
- BBA – Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Information Systems – Information Systems
- Bachelor of Information Systems – Project Management & Planning
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science – Database Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science – Mobile App Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science – Game Software Development
- Bachelor of Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Information Technology & Security
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Web Development
- AAS – Computer Programming
- AAS – Information Technology Support Specialist
- AAS – Web Development
- Associate of Business – Accounting
- Associate of Business – Accounting/Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Business Administration – Accounting/Management
- Associate of Business – Human Resource Management
- Associate of Business – Management
- Associate of Business – Marketing
“Well, after finishing my Bachelor’s degree with Baker in June of this year, I can tell you that the online classroom is one of the BEST ways to get an education. I absolutely LOVED it! Baker has made getting your degree almost painless. Not that you don’t have to work for it, because you do. But it is so worth the effort.”
“I chose Baker’s online MBA because of flexibility. I want an MBA but I don’t have time to physically be in class. These courses are the ultimate in convenience. I initially thought that relationship building would be a challenge. Blackboard’s interface, specifically this discussion board and the student homepages, provide a great deal of info.”
“I personally chose the virtual classroom because of the total convenience. As a single parent, I must constantly juggle my time for work and family. This is a fantastic opportunity for me. I am so blessed that the virtual classroom exists. This is great for the working mom.”