University of Texas at Arlington Offers High-Quality Online Masters in Education
University of Texas at Arlington sets the standard for educational excellence. Through life-enhancing research, innovative teaching and community service, UT Arlington Mavericks challenge convention and transform the world in which they live. Classified as a Carnegie Research University/High Activity, UT Arlington rigorously pursues solutions to today’s most complex problems. A leader in distance education, UT Arlington has received national recognition for its online course offerings. This initiative provides school districts with accessible and affordable learning for teachers to obtain a master’s degree at UT Arlington. This breakthrough scalable model makes it possible for tuition per student to be reduced to make education more affordable and accessible.
The University of Texas at Arlington has the right online program for you!
- U.S. News and World Report recognized the Master of Education program as one of the best in the nation
- Student population ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 10 percent nationwide for racial diversity
- Learn from the same professors who teach on campus
Online Degree Programs
Graduate Degrees and Certificates in Education
Advanced Degree, Advanced Career
Our innovative online degree programs offer flexibility, allowing you to complete the coursework online so you can balance your personal and professional responsibilities. UT Arlington has dedicated extensive resources to the development of its online Master’s in Education degree programs so they will fit your needs.
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Literacy Studies
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction – Math Education
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction – Science Education
- Superintendent Certificate
“I like the online program. It gave me the flexibility I needed for my busy schedule.”
“In the convenience of my own home, I was able to get my books easily and do everything online. It was a very good experience.”
UT Arlington Master's in Education Program
“Your visit opened a door to new and exciting possibilities for me. I thought maybe the benefits would come later, but I'm already accumulating so much understanding and perspective that is immediately transferrable to my efforts in the classroom and as a leader in my department.”