The University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH) now offers a 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) through their Graduate College. UNOH proudly structures the online MBA as a 48-credit hour program taught on a flexible quarter system. Students can learn at a steady pace by taking either one or two courses per quarter, while enjoying time off between each term.
UNOH continually strives to provide the highest quality education and teaching excellence which is reflected through relevant accreditations and certifications. Faculty at UNOH is required to have earned a PhD and to maintain research to constantly improve their respective curriculum and departmental status.
UNOH is one of the most affordable private universities in Ohio. Students across all programs receive over $440,000 in scholarship awards annually.
The University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH) now offers a 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) through their Graduate College. Program features include:
- 48-credit hour program taught on a flexible quarter system
- 100% online – 24/7 access to course materials
- Affordable degree - $550 per credit hour (textbooks included)
- Program can be completed in as little as 18 months
- No GMAT/GRE Required
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (ncahlc.org)
- Approved to offer master’s degrees by the Ohio State Board of Education
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
“The hands-on approach was so beneficial, and it gave me the opportunity to see how everything we learned in the classroom truly relates to running a business.”
– Joey Cox, Engineer at Husky Refinery, 2008 MBA Grad
“I know that in today’s business world a [master’s] degree is important. At UNOH you are a person, you matter to your professors. They want to know you and who you are. You’re not just a number.”
– Jennifer Davis, 2012 MBA Grad