UF Executive Education's Essentials of Business Executive Certificates are designed to strengthen knowledge of current business leadership theory and practice in order to maximize the tactical execution of business strategy on both the individual and organizational level. Participants will gain the foundational knowledge and skills across the core business disciplines followed by tactical expertise in leadership, HR management, marketing management, and IT management.
The University of Florida
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- The University of Florida is recognized as a Top National University and the College of Pharmacy is rated as a Top National pharmacy school U.S. News and World Report (2011)
- Among the U.S. News and World Report rankings, UF is the highest-ranked pharmacy school offering a non-traditional Pharm.D. online or via distance-learning
- The Wall Street Journal named the University of Florida among the ‘Top 25 Recruiter Picks’ in 2011.
- UF is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), a prestigious organization comprised of the top 62 public and private institutions in North America.
- UF has the sixth-largest student enrollment of all U.S. university campuses with more than 50,000 students from all 50 states and 100 foreign countries (2009-2010).
- The University of Florida’s Shands HealthCare includes seven hospitals: two academic medical centers, three community hospitals and two specialty hospitals. University of Florida physicians at Shands are an official medical provider for NASA.
- The University of Florida has more than $750 million in new research facilities recently completed or under construction, including the Nanoscale Research Facility, the Emerging Pathogens Institute, and the Biomedical Sciences Building.
- The University of Florida’s Clinical and Translational Science Institute is one of only 60 research centers funded by the National Institutes of Health to speed the transformation of scientific discoveries into medical advances for patients.
- Within the last 10 years, the Florida Gators athletic teams have been crowned national champions in football, men’s golf, women’s tennis, soccer, and men’s basketball.
University of Florida Executive Education Online Programs
Business Essentials & Leadership - It is critical to develop the key competencies and skills of leadership and management in order to be an effective leader. University of Florida Executive Education’s Business Essentials & Leadership certificate program will provide you with a strong foundation of tactical leadership skills covering topics such as mutual accountability, strategic thinking and execution, and customer focus. In addition, you will develop skills within the core business disciplines covering such topics as business law, marketing, finance and accounting.
Business Essentials & Human Resource Management - Having an understanding of core human resource and talent management skills is vital to all managers within an organization. With UF Executive Education’s Human Resource Management certificate program, you will gain an understanding of this critical discipline covering topics such as talent acquisition, pay structures and workforce planning.
Business Essentials & Information Technology Management - Today’s IT landscape is rapidly changing and revolutionizing the way we do business. Enhance your IT Management skills with UF Executive Education’s IT Management certificate. You’ll learn how to improve information security, implement mobile technologies, work with enterprise systems and more.
Business Essentials & Marketing Management - Boost your leadership and management acumen by learning essential business and tactical marketing management skills with UF Executive Education’s Business Essentials & Marketing Management Certificate. In this program you’ll learn that marketing is more than just a clever campaign. You’ll learn how to develop successful marketing strategies and cover key topics such as social and global marketing.
Tactical Leadership and Management - Designed for experienced managers with a strong foundation in the core business disciplines, the UF Executive Education Tactical Leadership and Management certificate program is designed to further expand leadership and management skills. You will have the chance to learn a personal management style in addition to learning how to execute business strategy and advanced decision-making techniques.
Tactical Leadership - In this individual course, you’ll learn the essentials of front-line leadership including executing strategies and delegating responsibilities. Many complex business management situations will be covered in addition to the key steps to mutually accountable communication.
Student Body: 50,000