UNC Kenan-Flagler is one of the world’s top-ranked business schools. At UNC Kenan-Flagler, you develop the skills that make you a highly effective leader and prepare you for long-term career success. The strength of the UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA degree comes from a school culture in which members live the business school’s core values of excellence, leadership, teamwork, integrity and community.
Our MBA programs are ranked among the best. Publications like BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal and U.S. News & World Report all rank our MBA and Executive Development programs among the top 20.
MBA@UNC gives ambitious professionals the opportunity to earn an MBA from top-ranked UNC Kenan-Flagler from anywhere in the world. Through the use of innovative technologies and real-world immersion experiences, MBA@UNC blends the flexibility of an online program with the rigor and quality of an on-campus experience.
- Courses are based on the rigorous curriculum of the full-time MBA program. UNC Kenan-Flagler professors design and teach the courses.
- Professors teach classes in both asynchronous - or self-paced - and live sessions using a technology platform designed for graduate education and focused on interactive communication
- Face-to-face global immersions serve as capstone experiences.
Our innovative approach to distance education allows students to:
- Experience quality interactions with world-class faculty and peers from around the world that will challenge and develop your business skills as only a top-ranked school can.
- Learn in an intimate, team-oriented environment that will strengthen your skills in working as part of a diverse virtual team and will grow your ability to influence and lead others.
- Be part of UNC Kenan-Flagler’s global community of faculty, classmates and successful alumni with unlimited learning and networking potential.
Take the next step toward earning your MBA at UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Student loans: All students can be considered for student loans to cover tuition for MBA@UNC. UNC Kenan-Flagler has a student loan officer who provides dedicated assistance to applicants.
- Fellowships: Merit- and need-based fellowships will be available for students who enroll in MBA@UNC. We will post information on our website once details are confirmed.
- Corporate sponsorship: Some companies pay all or part of the tuition. Preparing a request for corporate support might help gain support. We’re happy to share tips for making a request.