Located on a beautiful campus in Washington, D.C., The Catholic University of America (CUA) is unique as the national university of the Catholic Church and the only higher education institution founded by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. Founded in 1887 as a center for graduate study, CUA has evolved into a modern American university, committed not only to graduate but also to undergraduate and professional education. The university is dedicated to advancing the dialogue between faith and reason, seeking to discover, preserve and impart truth through excellence in teaching and research, all in service to the Church, the nation, and the world.
Catholic University is home to approximately 7,000 students from 50 states and 85 countries. The university is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and 97 percent of the full-time faculty have doctoral or terminal degrees in their fields. At CUA, you will find a supportive learning environment where students experience personal attention from dedicated faculty members and advisors who are committed to nurturing your potential for professional and personal success.
- Online Master of Science in Management: Delves into skills needed to manage people, teams, and projects in any organization. Four tracks: Leadership, Human Resource Management, Federal Acquisition and Contract Management, and Organization Development
- Online Master of Arts in Human Resource Management: Covers main functional areas of the field —labor-management relations, HR information systems, training and development, and compensation and benefits.. Two tracks: Human Resource Generalist and Federal Human Resource Management.
- Online Master of Social Work: Helps you facilitate social change and prepares you to obtain your license in clinical social work practice.
- Online MS in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner: Advance Nurse FNPs provide primary care to children, adults and families in many health care settings.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.): Create and implement strategies for more efficient health care delivery and successful patient outcomes with this CCNE-accredited program.
- Online Ph.D in Nursing: Effectively produce, analyze and implement findings to promote better patient care and outcomes and train the next generation of nurse scientists.
"I chose Catholic because it was more flexible than any other online program I saw. I had the opportunity to complete a challenging degree in a reasonable time with a graduation date not too far in the future. With good time management you are able to balance work, school, and life very reasonably and able to complete my school work on my own time."
"The MAHRM graduate courses at CUA helped jumpstart my career in the Federal Government. I landed a job with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission as a Management Analyst. I'm grateful for the opportunity CUA gave me to network with students and professors in my program. My experience was both rewarding and beneficial to the advancement of my career."
"I chose Catholic University because they offered a degree in Federal Human Resources. As a full time government employee and student, the online program allows me to balance work, school and interests without having to sacrifice any of them. The online format was easy to use and provided opportunities for connecting with classmates or asking questions. I cannot begin to tell you how satisfying my experience has been with Catholic University."
-Hope D. Jones