Sain Joseph's University Online
For more than 150 years, Saint Joseph’s University has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis, or care of the entire person.
At Saint Joseph’s University, your environment will be filled with spirit, intellect, and purpose. We respect your values and support you with a learning environment that meets your needs. You are our first priority: your education, your positive experience, your achievements and your dreams.
Saint Joseph’s University is accredited by The Middle States Association’s Commission on Higher Education, so you can be assured you will receive the very best education possible.
The university is proudly offering online master’s, bachelor’s and certificate programs, such as MS in Education, Criminal Justice, Organization Development and Leadership, Business Intelligence and more.
Online Bachelors Degrees
- BS in Professional and Liberal Studies
- BS in Professional and Liberal Studies w/ an Autism Studies Concentration
Online Master Degrees
- MS in Organization Development and Leadership
- MS in Business Intelligence
- MS in Criminal Justice (general)
- MS in Criminal Justice – Behavior Analysis
- MS in Criminal Justice – Homeland Security
- MS in Secondary Education with OATCERT
- MS in Instructional Technology Specialist
- MS in Special Education
- MS in Special Education with Wilson Reading System
- MS in Health Administration
- MS in Health Administration – Informatics
- MS in Health Administration –Ethics
- MS in Special Education – Autism Specialization
- Online Accelerated Teaching Cert. (OATCERT)
- Instructional Technology Specialist Certificate
- Special Education Certificate
Post – Graduate Certificates
- Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Homeland Security Certificate
- Certificate of Proficiency in Autism Studies
“St. Joe’s has been a constant positive and motivating force in my life. From a timid and unsure Freshman, to a confident and transformed Senior, the four years I spent as a college student at St. Joe’s were the best years of my life. Was everyday perfect? No. But everyday was an opportunity to learn; inside and outside of the classroom. When I decided to pursue Graduate School for Secondary Education, I looked no further than St. Joe’s. It was an uphill climb, but I never once doubted myself. I was determined. The support and encouragement I received from the faculty at St. Joe’s (both past and present), means more to me than I can ever express. Their unfailing dedication and belief in their students, is what makes St. Joe’s stand above the rest. I am continually inspired by the St. Joseph’s community, and I will work tirelessly to inspire my future students in the same ways. Thank you SJU, for believing in me.”
Catherine Zickel, 2008