History of Educational InnovationSaint Mary’s University of Minnesota is a private, Lasallian Catholic university that provides relevant and innovative educational programs designed to awaken, nurture, and empower its students to lead ethical lives of service and leadership. As a global and diverse learning community delivering courses online and at locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin, the university offers many opportunities for learning and growth. Building on its Catholic intellectual, moral, and cultural traditions, Saint Mary’s is committed to serving the individual needs of its students and providing all the support necessary for them to succeed.
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
De La Salle Christian Brothers, Roman Catholic Church
Online classes run on 8 week sessions with 6 starts per year
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
- Voted among Forbes.com’s America’s Best Colleges 2012 in “the best public and private colleges and universities from the student’s point of view” category.
- Designated as one of the “Best in the Midwest” by the Princeton Review, which highlights colleges and universities that stand out for academic excellence.
- Ranked among US News & World Report's first tier of "Best National Universities"
A Top-Tier School at an Affordable Price
Saint Mary’s University is regularly ranked among the nation’s top higher education institutions by U.S. News & World Report, the Princeton Review and Forbes. Earn a degree at this respected university for just $550 per credit hour, without hidden fees.
Take the Classroom With You
Discover a revolutionary mobile learning app that puts classes at your fingertips. As a student in our online programs, you will receive an iPad loaded with our learning platform and productivity apps to use during the duration of the program.
- Seamlessly access your course materials
- Keep up with classmates and faculty wherever you are
- Develop mobile technology skills employers value
Gain a practical, career-focused master’s education in a supportive, student-oriented online environment. Find out more about Saint Mary's University and its history of educational innovation.
*Terms, conditions, product features and tuition fees subject to change at any time. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Master of Science in Project Management: Learn the advanced project management skills you need to successfully assess, initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close projects, as well as key organizational and behavioral concepts that support effective management, communication and leadership practices. Learn effective strategies and best practices to successfully manage projects with Saint Mary’s online MS in Project Management.
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership: The online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota will help you become a leader or administrator in early childhood, K-12, higher education, or a corporate training environment. With the skills and training you’ll gain in this innovative degree program, you'll be ready to pursue a leadership career that exceeds your expectations and fulfills your most important goals.
Discover the benefits of earning an online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from Saint Mary’s:
- Receive top leadership training customized for educational administrators, community leaders and corporate trainers
- Learn to harness the power of diversity in schools and in the workplace
- Master strategies of positive change to create a legacy of efficiency and effectiveness
- Explore intense ethical questions and understand new laws to help you lead your team
- Master of Arts in Health & Human Services Administration: High-level management and administrator jobs are waiting to be filled in the fast-growing health and human services industry. With the skills you'll gain in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, you'll be poised to pursue a fulfilling and rewarding leadership career with the income and opportunity you deserve.Gain in-depth knowledge in specific areas of HR and leadership management principles.
Get these essential skills in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program, with an optional specialization in human services:
- Develop strong leadership and management skills to promote quality and sustainability in a variety of healthcare and human services settings
- Understand effective human resource management to maximize performance and ensure quality care
- Comprehend the variety of regulations and policies as they impact quality and affordability of care
- Master financial management to keep your health and human services organization successful and sound in rapidly changing times
- Option to prepare for licensure as a Long Term Care Administrator in Minnesota
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management: Prepare yourself for a key organizational role as a human resource expert with Saint Mary’s online MA in Human Resource Management. Aligned with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates, this program incorporates the most up-to-date expertise and best practices for today’s workplace.
- Gain in-depth knowledge in specific areas of HR and leadership management principles.
- Develop a comprehensive organizational perspective to help to guide an organization through times of change.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership: The organizational leadership degree at Saint Mary's University builds your leadership abilities and crucial interpersonal relationship skills.
- Learn collaboration strategies with coaching, motivational and leadership techniques.
- Gain organizational perspective, critical and strategic thinking skills and an ethical outlook on business.
- Master of Arts in Special Education: More students with special needs are learning in mainstream classrooms today. The Master of Arts in Special Education from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota equips classroom educators with the tools to be an exceptional teacher and to make their students exceptional.
What to expect with a Saint Mary's online Master of Arts in Special Education:
- Create a more inclusive classroom environment for learners of all ability levels
- Become an authority on Special Education and multi-cultural competency strategies and research at your school
- Understand the unique needs of all students with learning disabilities, and other exceptionalities
- Gain greater career flexibility and potentially more pay with a master’s degree
- Learn anytime, anywhere on the Web or with Saint Mary's innovative iPad® app
- Learn with the latest mobile technology that is revolutionizing the special education profession
You can earn a Learning Disabled or Emotional/Behavioral Disordered teaching certificate in MN and WI.
** Due to state licensure requirements, we are only accepting students from the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin for this program.**
Why Saint Mary's University of Minnesota:
- Accredited by Project Management Institute, one of only 38 other schools accredited by this body.
- The program counts for 1,500 of the 4,500 project management hours required to sit for the PMP exam.
- Learning outcomes can be applied to any industry.
- Saint Mary's is accredited and nationally ranked by U.S. News and World Report
- Affordable tuition rates
- Unique learning platform that incorporates the latest mobile technology in the industry