Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s Online Master’s Programs
At Saint Mary’s, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that’s grounded in real-world applications.
A Top-Tier School at an Affordable Price
Saint Mary’s University is ranked among the nation’s top higher education institutions by U.S. News & World Report, the Princeton Review, and Forbes. Earn a degree at this respected university for just $550 per credit hour.
Take the Classroom with You
Saint Mary’s University’s long history of innovation in education continues with the launch of our new iPad® application, allowing for learning on the go. Discover a revolutionary mobile learning app that puts classes at your fingertips. As a student in our online program, you will receive an iPad® loaded with our learning platform and productivity apps.
Find out more about Saint Mary's University and its history of educational innovation.
*Terms, conditions, product features, and tuition fees subject to change at any time. iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Master of Science in Project Management
Accredited by the Project Management Institute, the program equips you with industry strategies and effective best practices.
- Acquire the knowledge to manage large and small projects successfully
- Prepare for the PMP exam by gaining 1,500 project management hours
Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Obtain a degree that develops your leadership abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Become an adaptive leader through five semester-based themes
- Learn collaboration strategies and enhance critical and strategic thinking skills
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
Aligned with the SHRM HR Curriculum, this program incorporates the most up-to-date expertise and real world applications.
- Gain in-depth knowledge in specific areas of HR and leadership management principles
- Develop a comprehensive organizational perspective to help guide any organization
Master of Arts in Special Education
Learn to create a more inclusive classroom environment with an MA in Special Education.
- Understand the unique needs of exceptional learners
- Gain the tools to help all students learn at their full potential
Saint Mary’s University is committed to making graduate education accessible and affordable to students everywhere. To apply for federal financial aid:
- Get a personal identification number (PIN) from the U.S. Department of Education. You can choose to receive your PIN, which serves as your electronic signature on all federal financial aid documents, instantly by e-mail or by postal mail.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- When prompted, enter Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Federal School Code: 002380
You will receive an award letter with information about your financial aid package. Other sources of financial assistance include scholarships, private loans, and employer tuition reimbursement.