Rowan University Online
Rowan Online, a division of Rowan University’s College of Graduate & Continuing Education, is committed to providing accessible, quality education to adult students seeking to further their education and advance their career in a way that accommodates their busy schedules. We offer online graduate programs in business, communication, education, and engineering as well as an undergraduate degree completion program.
Rowan University, College of Graduate & Continuing Education
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Rowan Online Master of Business Administration, Master of Engineering Management, and Master of Education recognized in the U.S. News & World Report’s “Nation’s 2012 Top Online Education Programs”
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Rowan 21st of Northern Regional Universities, 3rd among the public universities in the category. Rowan’s College of Engineering is ranked 22nd nationally.
- The Princeton Review included Rowan in its latest edition of “The Best Northeastern Colleges” and the Rohrer College of Business in its edition of the “Best 300 Business Schools.”
- Forbes recognized Rowan in its annual listing of “America’s Best Colleges."
- Rowan’s commitment to the environment was recognized when the U.S. EPA named it a “Top Green Power Purchaser” in its athletic conference and The Princeton Review listed it in its “Guide to 286 Green Colleges.” The University has earned 11 awards for green initiatives since 2007.
Students enrolled in online courses are Rowan students with the same access to Rowan’s state-of-the-art facilities and on-campus resources including:
- 24/7 technical support
- Six-story Campbell Library (the largest in Southern New Jersey) with more than 350,000 books, documents and multimedia materials
- Rowan University’s bookstore is operated by Barnes & Noble and textbooks may be purchased in person or online through the official Rowan Bookstore system.
- The Career and Academic Planning (CAP) Center maintains numerous printed and electronic resources to assist with career exploration, company research, resume development, interview skills, and job search techniques.
Type of Institution:
Total Undergraduate Enrollment:
Total Graduate Enrollment: