We Make Higher Education A Successful Investment
At Rasmussen College, our focus has always been and will remain on making your higher education experience a successful investment. We help you achieve the success you want—both in your courses and in your career.
Through our Tuition Lock, which guarantees your tuition costs will not increase from enrollment to graduation, you can focus on your courses with peace of mind that your tuition costs will remain the same.* Plus, our seamless transfer policies help maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation—saving you time and money.
To help you prepare for career success, our classroom experience replicates the real world. In small classes led by industry-experienced faculty, you receive hands-on learning and gain relevant skills through internship opportunities, field training exercises, and other program-relevant experiences.
To help you advance your career as quickly as possible, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in our AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in as little as 18 months.* Our other programs also have a streamlined completion time: you can earn your Associate’s degree in as little as 18 months or a Certificate in as little as nine months.
About Rasmussen College
With more than 110 years of academic excellence, Rasmussen College is a trusted and respected higher education institution with campuses in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, Florida, Kansas, and online throughout the nation. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to helping our students succeed both in the classroom and in their careers.
- Blaine Campus
- Bloomington Campus
- Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove Campus
- Eagan Campus
- Lake Elmo/Woodbury Campus
- Mankato Campus
- Moorhead Campus
- St. Cloud Campus
- Aurora/Naperville Campus
- Mokena/Tinley Park Campus
- Rockford Campus
- Romeoville/Joliet Campus
- Appleton Campus
- Green Bay Campus
- Wausau Campus
- North Dakota
- Bismarck Campus
- Fargo Campus
- Fort Myers Campus
- New Port Richey/West Pasco Campus
- Ocala Campus
- Land O' Lakes/East Pasco Campus
- Tampa/Brandon Campus
- Topeka Campus
- Kansas City/Overland Park Campus
Five Reasons to Choose Rasmussen College
- 1. AcceleratED: You can earn an in-demand Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and start your path to a successful career.*
- 2. Transfer Credits: Our transfer policies are designed to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation. You can earn college credit for prior life and military experience, transfer your Associate’s degree (regardless of area of study), or test out of courses, and transfer up to 120 credits into your Bachelor’s degree.*
- 3. Career Services Assistance: Through resume preparation, mock interviews, and job searching, our dedicated career services advisors work to help each student find the in-demand position that is right for them.
- 4. Student-Focused Experience: From our instructors and staff to our academic tutors and career services advisors, Rasmussen College provides each student with a personalized education experience.
- 5. Financial Aid: Our knowledgeable financial aid advisors work with each student to develop a financial aid solution that is customized to suit their specific situation. Our advisors show students the loan, grant, and scholarship opportunities they may qualify for in a stress-free and seamless application environment.
Please complete the Request for Information form to receive free, no-obligation information from Rasmussen College. We protect your privacy.
For information about our graduation rates, median graduation debt levels, and other student investment disclosure information, visit http://www.rasmussen.edu/student-investment-disclosure/.
*Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred in and credits taken per quarter. Rasmussen College reserves the right to deny or accept transfer credits per the policies in the course catalog.
At Rasmussen College, we are committed to developing our students into confident professionals who are leaders in their field. Students can choose to earn an in-demand degree in one of our seven schools of study (program availability varies by campus):
- School of Business
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Justice Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Technology