New England College – 100% Online
New England College offers you a superior learning experience for your undergraduate degree program – 100% online. Earn the same degree as on-campus students, and be part of the East Coast’s historic academic tradition of excellence. Gain the skills you need to compete in today’s job market from a regionally accredited college, established in 1946. Plus, finish your degree faster with 7-week academic sessions offered 7 times each year. Access classes anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
New England College
NEC offers 7 academic sessions per year for its online degree programs. Each session is 7 weeks in length
New England College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- U.S. News & World Report - Regional Universities in the North
- G.I. Jobs Magazine -Among the top 15% of colleges, universities and trade schools in the nation as a Military Friendly School
- The Princeton Review Guide to 311 Green Colleges -One of 311 institutions of higher education that demonstrate notable commitments to sustainability in their academic offerings, campus infrastructure, activities and career preparation (2011 Edition)
- Faculty-Hosted Chat Rooms, Discussion Boards and Email
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Customer Service Support
- Students represent 33 states and more than 24 countries
- 76% of faculty hold terminal degrees
- Over 91% of students receive institutional or federal aid (according to 2011-2012 survey by the Student Financial Service office)
- Approximately 1,050 undergraduates and 1,400 graduate students on campus.
Experience a Liberal Arts Tradition
In building a strong liberal arts education, New England College challenges students to reach their full potential in their respective discipline and provides them with a basis in the liberal arts and sciences that gives their education depth and breadth. NEC students benefit from individual attention and working relationships with their professors. New England College considers each individual’s unique accomplishments and personal goals in the admissions process, and therefore does not require standardized test scores (SAT/ACT).