At Mid-America Christian University (MACU), it’s easier than you think to reach your educational goals. No matter what life stage you find yourself in, MACU has degree programs that will put you on the fast track to achieving your career dreams.
Our mission is to help our students make an impact on their world for Christ through Bible-based academic excellence in a Christian environment and be better prepared to professionally serve in their chosen vocation or ministry.
MACU has a solid reputation as a thriving university with core Christian values in the heart of Oklahoma. Since 1953, MACU has established a stable, historical philosophy of education in the enduring identity and heritage of the University. Our goal is to equip men and women for effective Christian ministry, proving that a person does not have to be a pastor or a missionary to have a ministry.
Mid-America Christian University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Mid-America Christian University is a recognized institution of higher education with the credentials of accreditation from The Higher Learning Commission and Oklahoma Commission on Teacher Preparation.
Featured programs include:
- BS in Behavioral Science
- BS in Business Admin & Ethics
- BS in Business Admin - Accounting & Ethics
- BS in Christian Ministries
- BS in Communication - Public Relations
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice Admin & Ethics
- BS in Criminal Justice Correctional Emphasis
- BS in Criminal Justice Management
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Health Care Administration & Ethics
- BS in Management and Ethics
- BS in Management Information Systems
- BS in Management Information Systems & Ethics
- BS in Psychology & Ethics
- BS in Public Administration & Ethics
- BS in Public Administration & Ethics - Criminal Justice (CJ)
Mid-America Christian University believes that any person with academic ability and motivation to learn should not be denied an education because of financial need. Therefore, the University attempts to help students and their families meet the cost of higher education through a combination of grants, scholarships, loans, employment opportunities, and other sources of aid. The Office of Student Financial Services administers programs in accordance with federal, state and private agency guidelines as well as funds provided by the University. Funding may be based on financial need or may be based on academic, athletic, or other talent merit.
Finally, we recognize that a college education is a significant investment; an investment of money, certainly, but also of trust. The Student Financial Services Office stands ready to assist in helping you identify and apply for financial aid to make a MACU education affordable.
If you have questions about applying for financial aid, contact the MACU Student Financial Services Office.