Learning that Fits in Your lifestyle.
At Lasell College, we understand how challenging it can be to juggle home, work, and graduate school. Our online programs are designed to give you a quality learning environment and the flexibility you need to keep the rest of your life going while you make this commitment to pursuing a graduate education. Lasell's online graduate course offerings provide you with a highly interactive and engaged learning environment. You will have direct access to academic resources, your faculty and classmates in addition to taking advantage of the flexibility offered by today's technology of the online world. Lasell's online programs are suited for people who are busy and driven to advance themselves personally and professionally.
Lasell College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (209 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730; 781-271-0022; www.neasc.org).
- MS Communication - Integrated Marketing Communications
- MS Communication - Public Relations
- MS Management - Elder Care Administration
- MS Management - Elder Care Marketing
- MS Management - Fundraising Management
- MS Management - Human Resources Management
- MS Management - Management
- MS Management - Marketing
- MS Management - Non-Profit Management
- MS Management - Project Management
- MS Sports Management - Sport Hospitality Management
- MS Sports Management - Sport Leadership
- MS Sports Management - Sport Non-Profit Management