Concordia University, Nebraska
Concordia is a private, coeducational institution of higher learning located in Seward, Nebraska. Founded in 1894 by The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, we provide an excellent Christian education in the online format with a focus on serving others. We welcome everyone pursuing a life of learning, service and leadership to make a difference in their communities and in the lives of others.
Concordia looks to the future while embracing our heritage and philosophy of servant leadership. Embrace your calling to serve.
Online Master of Public Health
Cultivate solutions for the health of your community with the online MPH. Coursework provides practical foundations in public health concepts and incorporates the University’s mission to provide a Christ-centered education focused on serving others.
Capstone Experience & Specializations
The online program includes a capstone experience with practicum and applied research to build competence in public health.
- Community Health Education: Identify areas where health education is needed, and design, implement and evaluate programs to meet that need.
- Health Policy and Administration: Identify areas where health education is needed, and design, implement and evaluate programs to meet that need.
Online Master of Human Services
Become the bridge between individuals and resources and improve the quality of life in your community with a Christ-Centered Master of Human Services.
Human Services Career Tracks
- Gerontology: Improve the quality of life of the aging population.
- Community Health: Educate the public about behaviors that promote wellness.
- Human Services Leadership and Management: Implement positive change in your community.
- Custom Track: Custom track to complement your career goals.
Your tuition at Concordia University, Nebraska is an investment in yourself and your future. No matter how secure your financial situation is, you probably have concerns about paying for your post-secondary education. Nearly 99 percent of students at Concordia University, Nebraska receive some type of financial assistance; the school distributes more than 20 million dollars annually.
- Military Funding: Students eligible for Veterans/Military benefits including, VA, GI Bill, Post 9/11, Yellow Ribbon and National Guard should contact their local benefits office to apply.
- Employer Tuition Assistance: Many companies provide reimbursement to employees pursing relevant and applicable education. Check with your Human Resources or Benefits Department to learn about your available options.
- Scholarships: There are many sources for private scholarships including employers, professional organizations, congregations and community groups. Students are encouraged to directly contact these sources to inquire about the availability of scholarships.
- Federal Grants/Loans: Please visit www.studentaid.ed.gov for a complete guide on all financial aid programs from the U.S. Department of Education.