About Concordia University
Concordia University, founded more than 100 years ago, is a national university system with 10 campuses throughout the United States. Concordia has a history of providing a challenging, yet supportive learning environment focused on preparing leaders for the transformation of society.
Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, is affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and is a member of the Concordia University System.
Concordia University’s online classes are designed so you may turn in assignments online when you want, as long as they are within the due dates of the course syllabus. Online classes are five weeks in length, and can be accessed via the Internet at the time and location that is most convenient for you.
- Applicant must be a US teacher (all 50 states, DC, and territories).
- Applicant must successfully meet all requirements for admission before being awarded.
- Submit a 250-word essay titled "My students taught me this" – reflecting the two-way experience of learning in today's classrooms.
- Applicant agrees to be featured in marketing material and to contribute testimonials or blog entries.
Concordia University's Online Programs Can Help You:
- Get your master’s degree in one year
- Further your education on your schedule, from the comfort of your home.
- A master's degree could mean an automatic salary increase in your school district.
- Use research-based best practices to have a more powerful impact on education.
- Further your education through affordable financial aid and competitive tuition.
B.S. in Early Childhood Education (Birth - 5 Years)
Concordia’s ECE program focuses on the development of the whole child - physically, emotionally, socially, and cognitively. We believe that all children are uniquely created and, as such, we honor the child and childhood. Emphasis is placed on creating learning environments that are full of wonder and intrigue and that encourage the child to learn through exploration.
M.Ed. Educational Leadership
Advance your career as a recognized education leader, learn how to influence a collaborative work environment and gain management skills you can put to work in the public or private sector. Become a Community College Student Services Director or Subject Matter Department Chair, Education Advisor in the District Superintendent's Cabinet, Education Lobbyist, or Corporate Trainer.
M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction
Several specializations available include the following:
- Curriculum & Instruction: Reading
- Curriculum & Instruction: Mathematics
- Curriculum & Instruction: Science
- Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- Curriculum & Instruction: Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Curriculum & Instruction: eLearning/Technology Education
- Curriculum & Instruction: Methods & Curriculum
- Curriculum & Instruction: ESOL (K-Adult)
- Curriculum & Instruction: ECE
- Curriculum & Instruction: Teacher Leadership
- Curriculum & Instruction: Adolescent Literacy
- Curriculum & Instruction: English Language Development
Scholarships, grants, and other forms of financial aid may be available to help students with their tuition. To find out if you qualify, simply submit your information, and one of our enrollment specialists will contact you shortly.