The online educational opportunities at Bryan College add value through convenience and flexibility, helping students advance their education and future. Bryan’s graduate and adult studies degrees are designed for busy, achievement-oriented and non-traditional students. One of the main obstacles to higher education is time. Bryan’s online programs allow students to fit their education to their schedules.
Bryan College strives to provide a high-quality education so graduates are proficient and knowledgeable in their chosen professions. Bryan graduates demonstrate a high level of competency in the workforce, which can be attributed to the highly respected faculty.
Bryan College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Attending Bryan College is all about connecting. Here you're connected to a family of nearly 800 students, who together with the staff, faculty and administration, form a community of learners who are powerfully committed to one another.
- According to the Graduate Management Admission Counsel survey, graduates of fulltime MBA programs can expect about a 67 percent increase from their pre-MBA salaries.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, individuals who possess a bachelor’s degree can earn 38 percent more than a full-time employee who only graduated from high school.
- The median salary of individuals who possess an associate degree is $36,000 and $30,000 for those with a high school diploma or its equivalent (nces.ed.gov).
Online MBA and B.S. in Business Administration (Degree Completion)
Online Associate of Science in Business, Online MBA and B.S. in Business Administration (Degree Completion)
- Type of Institution: Private, not-for-profit
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment: 1,098 undergraduate
- Total Graduate, Online, and Degree Completion Enrollment: 450
- Average High School GPA: 3.64