Students at Brandman University can gain a highly valued and respected education through a flexible learning environment which they can fit around their existing lifestyle and personal responsibilities.
Brandman University is a leading educator for a new kind of student: one who demands the same high academic standards as a traditional university but whose life requires greater flexibility and real-world relevance in the education they are receiving.
Additional advantages to studying at Brandman University include:
- Brandman boasts a 70% graduation rate, twice the rate of the largest online university
- Brandman University’s online programs have been recognized with Top Honors and as Best in Class two out of the two years U.S. News has ranked online programs
- Brandman is accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Classes are held in convenient 8-week sessions, six times per year so students can go to school at the pace that fits their life
- A rich network of over 75 Premier Business Partners so students can expand their networking opportunities with today’s business leaders
Brandman University offers a premiere education where students can enhance their academic credentials and improve their marketability in the workforce.
California and Washington
Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. California teacher training and credential programs are accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
The Brandman Student Experience
Our flexible learning environment makes for a great student learning experience. In fact, this is so much so that nearly 80% of Brandman alumni who attend graduate school choose Brandman University for their program of study.
At Brandman, students can choose to study at any of our twenty six campuses across California and Washington State, and can enjoy the convenience of completing courses in 8-week sessions. These courses are taught by distinguished professors who have years’ worth of combined teaching and professional experience – allowing students to gain a real-world education from experts in their field.
In addition to this, Brandman offers credit for previous coursework and learning outside the classroom. Personal and professional coaching is also provided to all of our students.
The most popular graduate programs of study are Psychology, Teaching, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership and Education.
Diversity at Brandman University
With over 13,000 undergraduate students enrolled for the 2012-2013 academic year, Brandman University welcomes and encourages campus diversity:
- For the fall 2011 enrolled student population, 35% were male and 65% were female
- Brandman University is an up and coming Hispanic-serving institution with 23.54% of the 2011-2012 undergraduate population identifying themselves as Hispanic or Latino.
- African-American (9%) and Asian (4%) students represent the other two most dominant ethnic minorities at Brandman University.
- Brandman University is a military friendly institution (6 of our campuses are located at military bases) and 13.38% of Brandman’s total fall 2011 student enrollments were military students.