Brandman University, part of the prestigious 150-year-old Chapman University system is a private, non-profit regionally accredited university that offers a high quality education for non-traditional working adult students
Additional advantages to studying at Brandman University include:
- Brandman boasts a 70% graduation rate, twice the rate of the largest online university
- Brandman University’s online programs have been recognized with Top Honors and as Best in Class two out of the two years U.S. News has ranked online programs
- Brandman is accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Classes are held in convenient 8-week sessions, six times per year so students can go to school at the pace that fits their life
- Student loan default is 2.9% - significantly lower than the national 2 year cohort average of 9.1%
- Brandman offers a rich, diverse community with over 13,000 undergraduate and graduate students enrolled
As employers seek more highly educated job candidates, your academic credentials are one way to set yourself apart from the crowd. Reward yourself with a quality education that’s relevant and respected.
Brandman University offers high quality programs in the disciplines you want – from education to leadership to criminal justice and health care. But the theory is only as good as its application, so our curriculum involves real-world practice – helping you learn skills and gain knowledge to apply in your current job – or the one you want to attain.
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Professional Studies
- School of Education
- School of Nursing & Health Professionals
* Students must have at least 12 transferrable credits to enroll in Associate's or Bachelor's programs.
* Programs vary by campus.
Many Brandman University students receive financial aid. For example, for the 2011-2012 academic year, 62.6% of Brandman University students received some form of financial aid and almost 40% of all Brandman students receive Pell grants.
Furthermore, the student loan default rate is 2.9% with Brandman University students, which is significantly lower than the national 2 year cohort average of 9.1%.