Azusa Pacific Online University (APOU) offers students from all walk of life affordable, online academic programs that integrate faith and knowledge. Built upon a broad foundation of liberal arts and a Christian worldview, APOU strives to educate the whole person, giving meaning and purpose to the skills and knowledge they gain through their studies -- preparing them to make a difference in the world.
- Earn a certificate or degree in a flexible, online learning environment
- Integrate a Christian worldview with professional knowledge and practical skills in your field of study
- Select from six different start dates each calendar year
- Receive personal and learning support from your life coach throughout your journey
- Tuition at APOU is competitively priced and guaranteed to not exceed the U.S. median household income
APOU is committed to the principle of lifelong learning and accessibility to higher education. If you have a passion to learn, are more than 18 years old, and possess at least a high school diploma, then APOU is for you.
- A.S. in Health Sciences
- A.S. in Health Sciences - Emphasis in Nursing
- Associate of Arts
- B.A. in Applied Psychology
- B.A. in Leadership
- B.A. in Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Certificate of Advanced Management
- Certificate of Business Principles
- Pre-Nursing Health Science Certificate
Azusa Pacific Online University was designed to be accessible and affordable for students from all walks of life. Offering courses at a competitive price, we commit to providing an education that is guaranteed to never exceed the U.S. median household income.