A top producer of K-12 teachers and administrators in Arkansas, Arkansas State University-Jonesboro (ASU) provides state-of-the-art innovation and educational excellence. Founded in 1909 as an agricultural school, ASU understands the need for ongoing educational growth and strives to meet the needs of tomorrow’s students today. The university provides nationally recognized and accredited educational degrees in curriculum and instruction, educational leadership, special education and educational theory and practice degrees.
Arkansas State University Jonesboro has the right online program for you!
- Complete your coursework in just 20 months
- Learn from the same professors who teach on campus
- Teaching assistants provide support
- Flexible payment options and financial aid available
Arkansas State University- Jonesboro
Public State University
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC))at Thirty North LaSalle, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602. Telephone: (312) 263-0456
The National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) at 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston, VA 20190. Telephone: (703) 437-0700
In addition, ASU is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards
- Ranked as one of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report
- Internationally recognized public research institution with 20 different accreditations
- Ranked as one of the top most veteran friendly campuses by Military Times EDGE magazine