Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
A top producer of K-12 teachers and administrators in Arkansas, Arkansas State University-Jonesboro (ASU) provides state-of-the-art innovation and educational excellence. Founded in 1909 as an agricultural school, ASU understands the need for ongoing educational growth and strives to meet the needs of tomorrow’s students today. The university provides nationally recognized and accredited educational degrees in curriculum and instruction, educational leadership, special education and educational theory and practice degrees.
Arkansas State University Jonesboro has the right online program for you!
- Complete your coursework in just 20 months
- Learn from the same professors who teach on campus
- Teaching assistants provide support
- Flexible payment options and financial aid available
Online Graduate Degrees and Certificates in Education
Invest in Yourself.
Ranked as one of the best regional universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report, Arkansas State University - Jonesboro delivers top-quality academic programs to students from throughout the United States and the world.
Arkansas State also offers several online Masters in Education degree programs and is the state’s leading provider of K-12 teachers and administrators. Program participants learn from the same professors who teach on campus and can complete their online Master’s degree in as little as 20 months.
Online educational degrees are available in the following specialties:
- BS in Interdisciplinary Studies
- MSE in Curriculum & Instruction
- MSE in Educational Leadership
- MSE in Gifted, Talented, and Creative
- MSE in Educational Theory & Practice
- MSE in Special Ed. in Spec. P-4
- MSE in Special Ed. in Spec. 4-12
- Ed.S. Education Specialist Degree
“As I looked for the perfect program, I was looking for an online program that offered the flexibility of being able to work on my own schedule and not be tied down to attending classes at specific times.”
- Trish, Memphis, TN
“Our research supports the fact that distance learning causes participants to perform at levels higher than in traditional classrooms.”
- Dan Howard, Executive Vice Chancellor, Provost
“The Ed.S in Educational Leadership is designed for candidates who wish to understand and practice leadership at the district level and also serves as a bridge from the master’s degree to the doctorate in educational leadership.”
- Dr.Mitchell Holifield, Department Chair, Educational Leadership Curriculum, and Special Education