Learning Online at Arizona State University
Arizona State University (ASU) is the largest public university in the U.S. offering over 600 programs from undergraduate through post-doctoral degrees. Currently, ASU offers a number of these programs 100% online.
Considered one of the most innovative schools of higher learning, ASU is where local solutions have a global impact. It is also where employers prefer to look for new employees when making hiring decisions. In fact, the Wall Street Journal says that ASU ranks 5th nationally among employers when job recruiting.
At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
Our students have access to the latest learning technologies: Gmail for ASU and other Google apps, dozens of state-of-the art software titles, the university’s Facebook application, available exclusively to ASU students, as well as 24/7 research assistance and tech help.
Take the next step in your education: explore our degree programs, request additional information, and get started on your application today.
Be a part of better learning. Be a part of smarter solutions. Be a part of ASU.
- BA in Art History
- BA in Film and Media Studies
- BA in History
- BA in Political Science
- BA in Psychology
- BAS in Health Science
- BS in Health Sciences (Healthy Lifestyles Coaching)
- BIS in Interdisciplinary Studies
- BIS in Organizational Studies
- BLS in Liberal Studies
- BS in Communication
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Engineering Management
- BS in Family and Human Development
- BS in Food Industry Management
- BS in Graphic Information Technology
- BS in Justice Studies
- BS in Sociology
- BS in Technological Entrepreneurship and Management
- BS in Political Science
- BS in Technical Communication
- BA in Religious Studies
- BA in English
- BA in Spanish
- BA in Philosophy
- BA in Business Communications (W.P Carey School of Business)
- BS in Nutrition Communication
- BS in Nursing
- MA in Criminal Justice
- MAS in Sustainable Tourism
- MS in Global Technology and Development
- MSTech in Graphic Information Technology
- Master Liberal Studies
- Grad Cert in Social Entrepreneurship
“ASU Online is helping me achieve my goals. First and foremost, as a mom and as a wife. ASU Online offers a flexible learning environment enabling me to earn a bachelor’s degree without losing out on precious time with my husband and two children.”
– Chhoden Alcorn
“I chose ASU for its quality and convenience. I wanted an online school, but I wanted it from a college that has more credibility than solely being an online school.”
– Chad Shrader
“The world operates with a multitude of disciplines that come together. And that’s how we teach. So students will work with engineers and scientists, developing a technical literacy. They will also work with people in business and develop a strong business and financial literacy as well.”
– Mitzi M. Montoya, Vice Provost and Dean of the College of Technology & Innovation